Pilad P1x14L Brevis. Prismatic Compact Sight. Illuminated reticle.
- VOMZ Pilad Р1x14L Brevis closed-type prismatic scope is perfect for military sports, practical and recreational shooting, and hunting.
- To maintain the balance between a wide field of view and a standard 70mm eye relief and at the same time provide a comfortable grip, the scope is equipped with an integrated Picatinny rail mount.
- This rifle scope provides excellent observation at both long and short distances.
- The VOMZ scope is designed for firearms, hunting, and sporting weapons, PCP, or CO2 pneumatics.
- Prismatic scope VOMZ Pilad Р1x14L Brevis is shockproof and made from durable aluminum that is lightweight and resistant to recoil. The hermetic nitrogen-filled housing does not allow dust and water to pass through, and the optics do not fog up from the inside during temperature changes.
Impact-resistant sealed housing, compact form factor, the prismatic reversing system makes the Pilad Brevis P1x14L lighter and shorter than similar lens riflescopes. The design holds shock loads of 800 g on the weapon with little recoil momentum. The sight is designed for firing cartridges .223 Rem, 7.62x39, 7.62x54, compatible with 12 gauge smoothbore guns.
To improve the visibility of the reticle at dusk or against a dark background, the crosshairs are illuminated with red light. The backlight is powered by 1 "tablet" type CR2032, which turns on and off by pressing the battery compartment button for three seconds. The intensity of the glow is changed by briefly pressing the button, with a 5-fold flashing of the dot when the minimum or maximum brightness is reached. The selected brightness level is retained when the backlight is turned on again.
|Angular field of view, deg.||20°|
|Eye Relief||70 mm|
|Mount type||Pitatinny / Weaver|
|Power source||СR 2032|
|Overall dimensions, mm, max.||105 х 54.5 х 52.5 mm|