Kobra EKP-8-18. Red Dot Sight for Weaver / Picatinny. 4 Reticles.
- VERSATILITY: 4 reticle patterns can be chosen depends on the targets and shooting conditions
- CONVENIENCE: 16 levels of brightness provides wide range of reticle adjustment
- MEMORY: brightness & reticle settings are saving over turning off/on the scope
- RELIABILITY: Kobra is designed for shooting from smoothbore and rifled weapons with powerful cartridges, including 12-gauge
- SIMPLICITY: Kobra can be easily installed to any Weaver/Picatinny rail
Kobra is a famous Russian open collimator "red dot" combat optic using laser-generated "heads-up display" (HUD) technology to superimpose a reticle pattern onto a filtered lens which acts as an aiming device for the shooter. This approach presents an unlimited field of view, in 1x power which allows for extremely comfortable, "both eyes open" shooting.
On average, most of Kobra users will see 1.5 faster target acquisition for stationary targets and 2-3 times for moving targets.
|Red Dot Size||1.8 MOA|
|Angular field of view, deg.||6° at 200mm eye relief|
|Mount type||Weaver / Picatinny|
|Brightness Settings||16 Levels|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C ... +50°C|
|Overall dimensions, mm, max.||154 x 46 x 85 mm|
|Weight||380g / 0.83lbs|